With Brexit on the horizon there is much speculation as to what is going to happen with the interest rates short and medium term so what better time could there be to review your existing mortgage arrangements?
If you’ have been giving some thought to moving house, remortgaging or simply finding a better mortgage deal, why not talk with a Mortgage Broker? Using a Mortgage Broker at My Finance Friend has many advantages:
- Financial Advisers quite often are able to access mortgages that you would not find when searching independently. My Finance Friend has regular contact with a wide variety of lenders, some of whom you may not even know about
- Using a Broker can save you time and effort having to ring round or trawl the internet
- My Finance Friend can discuss your options with you, suggesting mortgages that reflect your needs and requirements
- The fees are clear. When we sit down with you, we’ll explain all the fees involved such as arrangement fees, booking fees, and valuation fees with each lender and how they will affect you
- Use our extensive knowledge. We know the mortgage market inside out, what’s involved in the process and all the legal jargon that comes along with applying for a mortgage. We’re here to help and take the hard work out of getting you your new mortgage
- We appreciate that every client is different and so has different needs and wants. We take individual circumstances into account and ensure they find the right mortgage for you. One size does not fit all and it is vital to have thorough conversations in the run up to finding and applying for a mortgage
- Adverse credit – don’t be disheartened as there are many lenders that may be able to offer you a mortgage.
So if you’re looking for your next mortgage deal, why not give My Finance Friend a call and arrange a no-obligation meeting to discuss your options and requirements?
We have a 5/5 service rating on Vouched For and have qualified to appear in the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s most recommended advisors for 2019.
AS A MORTGAGE IS SECURED ON YOUR HOME, IT COULD BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS.